Riviera 575 SUV with IPS or Shaft Drive
The Riviera 575 SUV takes boating to a whole new level.
It's an art form of ultra modern innovations designed for serious fun, fishing, entertaining and long range cruising. The Riviera 575 will fulfil the dreams of any angler and cruiser.
For one thing, it's 13.13 m2, 141.3 ft2, in size and optimises space for an entirely new indoor/outdoor experience – one you’re happy to live aboard.
There's lots of room for a table and numerous chairs of course. But it's also large enough for a mezzanine level and L-shaped lounge. What a better place to watch the New Zealand sunset or take in the fishing action.
The Riviera 575 is available with your choice of either conventional shaft drive or innovative pod propulsion to suit specific geographic and individual owner requirements.
With its contemporary styling and impeccable Bluewater pedigree, the robust Riviera 575 exhibits powerful lines with sheer forward and deep topside dimensions, giving her a freeboard akin to a much larger yacht.
The extremely buoyant lift and easy planing surface, as well as excellent stability, give you an award-winning Bluewater performance.
Riviera 575 SUV Interior Features
- Luxurious furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers
- Sliding saloon side windows enhance natural light and cross ventilation
- Three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan
- Full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows and optional portholes
- Designer feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Striking ergonomic helm design with modern dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, adjusting helm seats
- Volvo Glass Cockpit navigation package – 3 x 15” multi-function displays (MFD) with Garmin sounder, transducer, and HD dome radar, with optional 17” or 19” MFD screens
- Dynamic Positioning System, Active Corrosion Protection, cruise control and auto-pilot with optional auto-trim
- C Zone digital switching – with various modes and simple touch-screen operation of onboard systems, with optional iPad connectivity
Riviera 575 SUV Exterior Features
- Sleek and stylish external design, strong robust hull with keel
- Innovative cockpit layout including transom seat and storage, wet bar with twin BBQ, fridge and ice-maker
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a robust stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed safety rails
- Large foredeck with optional sun pad
- Aft docking station with joystick, throttles and steering wheel for IPS, or throttles and bow thruster for shaft drive, with optional EJS
- Functional storage solutions, designed-in access to key service points
- Your choice of IPS2 pods or shaft drive:
- Twin Volvo Penta
- IPS2-950 (2 x 533kW/727hp)
- IPS3-1200 (2 x 662kW/900hp) pod drives or conventional Volvo Penta D13 (2 x 662kW/900hp) or CAT C12.9 (2 x 735kW/1000hp) shaft drives
- Maintenance-free battery banks
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 4000 litres, water capacity 750 litres
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward
- 5-year structural warranty